My Days in Darkness

My Days in Darkness

Update

My poetry, as you know, reflects me and my life henceforth. My newest addtion, coming soon, is based on the past few months specifically and all the difficulties thereof on love, life and everything else.

2009/02/21

My Belovéd Traitor

So slowly it eats away at me,
So slowly it ravages my heart.
Like an ice-tipped spear separating the fine threading of my skin,
The threading that once held me together.

Oh, how much I wish these sores would heal!
How much I wish they would disappear.
Just like you…disappear,
Gone forever.

But now all I have are these crevices, cracks and depressions you have left me with.
No solidarity, no love and sincerity,
Just your viciousness leaking in everywhere,
Your viciousness that halts my catharsis.

And now, all I have is more anger and pain,
For you this time;
My Belovéd Traitor


30/10/2008
©AGK

No comments:

Post a Comment